Antifreeze Coolant, 1 gal., RTU
- Item# 1PKU6
- Mfr. Model# ZXGO5RU1
- Catalog Page# 937
- UNSPSC# 25174004
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Antifreeze Coolant
- Type Ready-to-Use
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Yellow
- Container Type Plastic Bottle
- pH 7.7 to 8.5
- Dilution Ratio Pre-Diluted
- Freezing Point (F) -34
- Flash Point (F) 200
- Specific Gravity 1.130 @ 60 Degrees F
- For Use With Passenger Cars and Light Trucks
- Application Low-silicate, low-pH, phosphate-free formula is designed to minimize inhibitor depletion and protect all cooling system metals, including aluminum, against rust and corrosion in gasoline- and diesel-fueled cars, light trucks, and heavy-duty vehicles. Meets European standards; approved by Daimler Chrysler for worldwide applications. HOAT formula. Light duty: 150,000 mi./5 yr.; Heavy duty: 300,000 mi./3 yr.
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.