Heat Resistant Gloves, Z-Flex® Aluminized Back, Zetex Texturized Fiberglass Palm, 3000°F Radient, 10
- Item # 3PWF3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2100020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H0757
- UNSPSC # 46181504
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.19 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Guard your hands with a highly textured form of silica that is inert and does not burn. All styles are one size fits all. Ambidextrous Double Palm Protective Mittens provide extra heat protection for hands. 14"L.
- Item Heat Resistant Gloves
- Material Z-Flex(R) Aluminized Back, Zetex Texturized Fiberglass Palm
- Max. Temp. 3000 Degrees F Radient, 1000 Degrees F Contact
- Cuff Standard
- Size One Size Fits Most
- Color Silver
- Length 14"
- Lining Wool
- Cut Gunn
- Thumb Style Wing
- Coating Multilayer Aluminization
- Coating Finish Multilayer Aluminization
- Standards EN388, EN407
- Application Foundries And Casting Operations, Welding And Hot Works Operations, Glass And Ceramic Plants Production, Power Generation, Petrochemical And Refining, Laboratory And Testing Facilitie
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions