Aluminized Gloves, Z-Flex® 300, 1 PR
- Item # 3PWF3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2100020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H0757
- UNSPSC # 46181504
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.19 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Guard your hands with a highly textured form of silica that is inert and does not burn. All styles are one size fits all. Ambidextrous Double Palm Protective Mittens provide extra heat protection for hands. 14"L.
- Item Aluminized Gloves
- Aluminized Material Z-Flex(R) 300
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 3
- Brand and Series Newtex 301
- Cuff Style Straight
- Cut-Resistance Coverage Palm Side
- EN 388 Rating 4344
- Glove Construction Cut and Sewn
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 14"
- Glove Liner Material Wool
- Glove Size Universal
- Glove Style Aluminized
- Hand Protection Style Glove
- Hazard Type Heat-Resistant
- Max. Temp. 3,000 Degrees F
- Palm Material Zetex(R)
- Series 301
- Silicone-Free Yes
- Standards EN 388, EN 407
- Stitching Material Kevlar(R)
- Thumb Style Wing
- Fabric Weight 38 oz.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions