Water Quality Meter Kit,50 Data Sets
- Item # 39GA93
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P20 20-4 P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60104202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Quality Meter Kit
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 50mg/L
- Waterproof IP67
- Automatic Temperature Compensation No
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Display No
- Auto Power Off No
- Memory 50 Data Sets
- Calibration Yes
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy 0 to 20 mg/L, +/-2% of The Reading or +/-0.2 mg/L, Whichever is Greater20 to 50 mg/L, +/-6% of The Reading
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy 0 to 200% Air Saturation, +/-2% of The Reading or +/-2% Air Saturation, Whichever is Greater, 200 to 500% Air Saturation, +/-6% of The Reading
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.01 or 0.1 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.1% or 1% Air Saturation
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Cable Length 4m
- Power Source 2 C Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr. Instrument, 2 yr. Cable, 1 yr. Polarographic Sensor, 6 mo. Galvanic Sensors
- Number of Tests 0
- Testing Parameter Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.