PH Probe, 0.00 to 14.00pH, -1999 to 1999mV
- Item # 25KA55
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1203
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item pH Probe
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- ORP Range -1999 to 1999mV
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Auto/Manual 0.0 Degrees to 100.0 Degrees C or 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Displayed Temperature Range 0.0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Display No
- Auto Power Off No
- Memory No
- Temperature Compensation Range Auto/Manual 0.0 Degrees to 100.0 Degrees C or 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Calibration No
- pH Accuracy +/-0.01
- ORP Accuracy +/-0.05% +1 Digit
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.2 Degrees C
- pH Resolution 0.01
- ORP Resolution 0.1mV
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Interface No
- Cable Length No Cable
- Power Source External Internal 115/230V AC Adapter, (4)1.5V C-Size Alkaline Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 mo.
- Range 0.00 to 14.00 Units
- Testing Parameter pH
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.