PH Meter,0.00 to 14.00pH
- Item # 25JY93
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PH10A
- Catalog Page # 627
- UNSPSC # 60104202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item pH Meter
- pH Range 0.00 to 14.00
- Waterproof IP67
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Auto 0.0 Degrees to 100.0 Degrees C or 32.0 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Displayed Temperature Range 0.0 Degrees to 100 Degrees C
- Display Digital
- Auto Power Off No
- Memory 50 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range Auto/Manual 0.0 Degrees to 100.0 Degrees C or 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Calibration Yes
- pH Accuracy +/-0.1 Within 10 Degrees C of Calibration, +/-0.2 Within 20 Degrees C
- ORP Accuracy +/-0.1 Unit Within 10 Degrees C of Calibration, +/-0.2 Unit Within 20 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C ( +/-0.6 Degrees F)
- pH Resolution 0.01
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C/0.2 Degrees F
- Interface No
- Cable Length No Cable
- Power Source (4) LR44 Alkaline Battery
- Includes Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 mo.
- Range 0.00 to 14.00 Units
- Number of Tests 0
- Testing Parameter pH
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.