PH Meter,-2 to 16pH,-1999 to 1999mV
- Item # 25JY76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PH100A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item pH Meter
- pH Range -2 to 16
- ORP Range -1999 to 1999mV
- Waterproof IP67
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Auto/Manual -10.0 Degrees to 120.0 Degrees C
- Displayed Temperature Range 10 Degrees to 120 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Display Digital
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 50 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range Auto/Manual 0.0 Degrees to 100.0 Degrees C or 32 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Calibration Yes
- pH Accuracy +/-0.1% +/-2 Digit
- ORP Accuracy +/-0.1% +/-1 Digit
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C +/-1 Digit
- pH Resolution 0.01
- ORP Resolution 1mV
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Interface RS-232
- Cable Length No Cable
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Includes Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 mo.
- Range 0.00 to 14.00 Units
- Testing Parameter pH
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.