PH Electrode,0 to 14 pH,Conic Tip,Glass
- Item # 31HH50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TRULINE PH 17
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item pH Electrode
- Testing Parameter pH
- Measurement Range 0 to 14 pH
- pH Range 0 to 14
- Tip Shape Conic
- Operating Temp. Range -5 Degrees to 100 Degrees C
- Body Material Glass
- Diameter 12mm
- Cable Length 1m
- Connector BNC
- Temp. Sensor No
- For Use With TruLab Benchtop Meters
- Shelf Life 12 mo.
- Reference Ag/AgCl
- Junction Platinum
- Electrolyte KCl 3M
- Recommended Use TruLab Meter Series
- Includes Fixed Cable, Connector
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 mo.
- Sub-Category Electrodes: pH
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.