Handheld Conductivity/DO Meter, No Cable
- Item # 5MLL6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Pro2030
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60104202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Conductivity/DO Meter
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 200 mS/cm
- TDS Range 0 to 100 g/L
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 50 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 500%
- Waterproof Yes
- Automatic Temperature Compensation Yes
- Displayed Temperature Range -5 to 55 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0 to 70 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 23 Degrees to 131 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -5 Degrees to 55 Degrees
- Display Graphic, Backlit LCD
- Barometric Pressure Range 400 to 999.9 mmHg
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 50 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/-0.5% of Reading or 0.001 mS/cm (Whichever Is Greater)
- TDS Accuracy Dependent on Conductivity and Temperature
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy +/-2% of the reading or +/-0.2 mg/L (Whichever is Greater up to 20 mg/L), +/-6% of Reading from 20 to 50 mg/L
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy +/-2% of Reading or +/-2% Air Saturation (Whichever is Greater up to 200%), +/-6% of Reading from 200 to 500%
- Salinity Accuracy +/-1% of Reading or 0.1 ppt (Whichever is Greater)
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C
- Electric Conductivity Resolution 0.0001 to 0.1 mS/cm (Range Dependent)
- TDS Resolution 0.0001, 0.01 or 0.1 g/L
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.01 or 0.1 mg/L (User Selectable)
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.1% or 1% Air Saturation (User Selectable)
- Salinity Resolution 0.01 ppt
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Cable Length Order Cable Separately
- Power Source 2 Alkaline C Batteries
- Includes Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.