Dissolved Oxygen Meter,Waterproof
- Item # 35MM92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ODO200
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Range 0 to 20 ppm
- Oxygen Concentration 0 to 200%
- Waterproof IP67
- Displayed Temperature Range -6 Degrees to 46 Degrees C, 21.2 Degrees to 114.8 Degrees F
- Salinity Range 0 to 40 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Display Graphic
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 50 Data Sets
- Calibration Back Up
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy +/-2% of The Reading or +/-2% ppm, Whichever is Greater
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy +/-2% of The Reading or +/- 2% Air Saturation, Whichever is Greater
- Salinity Accuracy 0.0 to 40.0 ppt
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C +/- 1 Digit
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.01 ppm
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.1% Air Saturation
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Cable Length No Cable
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Includes Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Testing Parameter Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.