Dissolved Oxygen Meter,1m Cable
- Item # 25JY87
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DO200ACC-01
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Waterproof IP67
- Automatic Temperature Compensation No
- Displayed Temperature Range -6 Degrees to 46 Degrees C, 21.2 Degrees to 114.8 Degrees F
- Salinity Range 0 to 40 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 21.2 Degrees to 114.8 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) -6 Degrees to 46 Degrees
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 50 Data Sets
- Temperature Compensation Range -6 Degrees to 46 Degrees C
- Calibration Yes
- Dissolved Oxygen Range Accuracy +/-2% of The Reading or +/-0.2 ppm, Whichever is Greater
- Oxygen Concentration Accuracy +/-2% of The Reading or +/-2% Air Saturation, Whichever is Greater
- Salinity Accuracy +/-1% of The Reading or 0.1 ppt, Whichever is Greater
- Temp. Accuracy +/-0.3 Degrees C +/-1 Digit
- Dissolved Oxygen Resolution 0.01 ppm
- Oxygen Concentration Resolution 0.1% Air Saturation
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Interface RS-232
- Cable Length 1m
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Includes Probe, Carrying Case, 1m Cable, Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 mo.
- Testing Parameter Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.