- Item # 25JY92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EC300ACC-10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Conductivity Meter
- Electric Conductivity Range 0 to 499.9 micron S/cm
- TDS Range 0.30 to 1.00g/L, Default Value 0.65
- Waterproof IP67
- Automatic Temperature Compensation No
- Displayed Temperature Range -10 Degrees to 90 Degrees C
- Salinity Range 0 to 70 ppt
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Display Digital
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory 50 Data Sets
- Calibration Yes
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy +/- (1% of Reading + 2 micron S/cm)
- Salinity Accuracy +/-0.2% F.S.
- Salinity Resolution 0.1 ppt
- Temp. Resolution 0.1 Degrees C
- Interface None
- Cable Length 4m
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Includes Batteries, Cable, Probe, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 12 mo.
- Range 0 to 70 ppt
- Number of Tests 0
- Testing Parameter Conductivity
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.