- Item # 25JZ23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PHOTOFLEX PH
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115318
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Colorimeter
- Type Colorimeter
- pH Range 0.000 to 14.000 (+/-0.004)
- pH Accuracy 0.1
- pH Resolution +/-0.004
- Chemical Oxygen Demand Range Low Range 0 to 150mg/L, Mid Range 0 to 1500mg/L, High Range 0 to 15,000mg/L
- Total Phosphorus Range 0.06 to 3.4mg/L PO4, 0.02 to 1.141mg/L (Digestion 100 Degrees C/212 Degrees F)
- Acid Hydrolyzable Phosphorus Range 0.6 to 3.5mg/L PO4, 0.02mg/L to 1.141mg/L (Digestion 100 Degrees C/212 Degrees F)
- Reactive Phosphorus Range 0.06 to 5mg/L PO4, 0.02 to 1.63mg/L PO4-P
- Total Nitrogen Range Low Range 0.5 to 25.0mg/L (Digestion 120 Degrees C/248 Degrees F, 30 min.), High Range 10 to 150mg/L (Digestion 120 Degrees C/248 Degrees F, 30 min.)
- Display Graphic, Backlit LCD with On-Screen Instructions
- Power Source Battery, Universal Plug
- Includes (6) Wavelengths, (38) Pre-Defined Tests, (100) User-Defined Tests with BNC Connector for pH Probe and (1000) Data Set Memory
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 27 mo.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.