YOUNGSTOWN GLOVE CO.
Winter Waterproof Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4 Lining, Black, Blue, S, PR 1
- Item # 9K490
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 08-3085-80-S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E6517
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The unique 4-layer design features insulating fleece to warm your hands, and a waterproof membrane to keep them dry. The Kevlar® fiber liner provides cut resistance and exceptional durability. The reinforced outer shell is form fit for reliable grip and dexterity.
- Item Winter Waterproof Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size S
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather Base Layer with Clarino Non-Slip Reinforcement
- Color Black, Blue
- Cuff Hook-and-Loop
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9-1/2"
- Application Warm, Cut Resistant Waterproof Winter Glove, Ideal for a Wide Variety of Applications Where Workers Need to Keep Their Hands Warm and Dry in Cold, Winter Weather While also Having Cut Resistant Protection
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions