- Item # 25K932
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12-3270-80-XXL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G6924
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanics Gloves
- Size 2XL
- Cuff Slip-On
- Closure Type Slip On
- Palm Material Goat Grain Leather Lined with 100% Kevlar(R)
- Lining Palm Lining is 100% Kevlar(R)
- Back Material Nomex(R)
- Knuckle Padding Material Goat Grain, Nomex
- Stitching 2 Ply 210 D 100% Filament Polyester
- Color Black/Tan
- Grip Pattern Goat Grain Leather
- Length 10"
- Max. Temp. Contact Heat - 482 Degrees F for 15 Seconds without Pain or 2nd Degree Burn
- ATPV Rating 12.0 cal./cm2
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 2
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI Cut Grams 1174
- Standards Arc Rated to 12 cal/cm², ASTM F2675/F2675M-13, ASTM D6413, EN 407, Compliant to NFPA 70e-2015, Complaint to OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926, ANSI
- Application Ideal for FR, Cut Resistant, Arc Rated Work Glove Needs, Highly Abrasion Resistant, No Drip/No Melt, Excellent Dexterity
- Level 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.