YOUNGSTOWN GLOVE CO.
Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4 Lining, High Visibility Lime, XL, PR 1
- Item # 6DLH7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 09-9083-10-XL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G7622
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The Titan Lined with Kevlar® is a cut resistant performance work glove lined with Kevlar® fiber. It features smash & pinch protection with the top of hand TPR knuckle guards and foam padding sewn into the interior. 3M Scotchlite™ reflective patches and safety lime coloring increase safety awareness. The non slip durable palm patches provide incredible grip and extended performance to the life of the glove.• Cut Resistance Rates Level 3 on ANSI/ISEA 105-2005 Cut Test • Smash & Pinch Protection on Top of Hand via TPR Knuckle Guards & Foam Padding• Increase Safety Awareness with Safety Green Coloring & 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Patches • Durable Form Fit Outer Shell Maintains Dexterity • Heavy Duty Non Slip Palm Reinforcement for Grip & Durability • Supportive Cuff with Adjustable Velcro Closure • Terry Cloth Thumb for Wiping Away Sweat & Debris • Available in Sizes Small through 2XL
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather Base Layer with Non-Slip Reinforcement
- Color High Visibility Lime
- Cuff Hook-and-Loop
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 4
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 3608
- ANSI Cut Grams 1651
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 111
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Knuckle Padding Material Foam, Kevlar(R), Poly Block Span, TPR
- Finger Material Outer Shell of Synthetic Leather with Non-Slip Reinforcement, Inner Kevlar(R) Reinforced Synthetic Leather
- Stitching Material 3 Ply 210 D Bonded Nylon
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- Application Heavy Duty Work Where Impact Resistance, Cut Resistance, Abrasion Resistance, High Visibility, Anti-Vibration, Dexterity and Durability are Required
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions