YOUNGSTOWN GLOVE CO.
Uncoated Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2, 100% Kevlar® Lining, Tan Leather, 2XL, PR 1
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Made of durable goatskin leather, these flame- and cut-resistant gloves feature a Kevlar® fiber liner. In addition to reinforced fingertips, thumb, and palm, they have extra knuckle reinforcement to protect against scrapes and bumps, as well as a 4" safety cuff for wrist protection. The extra-wide, ergonomic, 3D performance glove pattern provides a form fit for precision dexterity and increased comfort, reducing hand fatigue.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Coating Material Uncoated
- Lining 100% Kevlar(R)
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 2
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 4
- Color Tan Leather
- Cuff Slip-On
- Size 2XL
- ANSI Cut Grams 980
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 126
- Back Material Goat Grain Leather, 100% Kevlar(R)
- Coating Coverage Uncoated
- Coating Finish Uncoated
- Cut Ergonomic, 3D Pattern
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Length 12.5"
- Knuckle Padding Material Double Layer of Goat Grain
- Palm Material Goat Grain with Double Layer in Critical Wear Areas
- Finger Material Goat Grain Leather Outer with 100% Kevlar(R) Liner
- Stitching Material 2 Ply 210 D 100% Filament Polyester
- Standards ASTM D-6413, ANSI/ISEA 105-2005, ASTM F2675/F2675M-13, Compliant to NFPA 70e-2015, Complaint to OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926
- Hand Right/Left
- Application Heavy Duty Work that Requires Cut Resistance and No Drip/No Melt Technology, Glove is Flame Resistant, Cut Resistant and Arc Rated to 27 cal/cmÂ²
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions