YOUNGSTOWN GLOVE CO.
Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3 Lining, High Visibility Lime, XL, PR 1
- Item # 25K885
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 08-3083-10-XL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G6918
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
These gloves are designed with reflective 3M Scotchlite™ and high-visibility lime coloring. The Kevlar® lining provides cut resistance, and nonslip reinforcement on the palm, fingers, and thumb offers lasting durability and grip. Machine wash, air dry.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Suggested Use Environment Dry/Light Oil
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather Base Layer with Non-Slip Reinforcement
- Color High Visibility Lime
- Cuff Hook-and-Loop
- Glove Hand Style Left and Right
- Glove Length 9-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 4
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 3608
- ANSI Cut Grams 1343
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 111
- Thumb Style Wing
- Finger Style Full
- Knuckle Padding Material Foam, Kevlar(R), Poly Block Span
- Finger Material Outer Shell of Synthetic Leather with Non-Slip Reinforcement, Inner Kevlar(R) Reinforced Synthetic Leather
- Stitching Material 3 Ply 210 D Bonded Nylon
- Standards ANSI/ISEA 105-2005
- Application Heavy Duty Work Where Cut Resistance, Abrasion Resistance, High Visibility, Dexterity and Durability are Required
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions