Tap image to zoom.
Roll over image to zoom.
Ball End Mill, 5/8 in, Carbide, Bright (Uncoated), Non-Coolant Through
- Item # 55FL91
- Mfr. Model # 41595
- UNSPSC # 23172005
- Catalog Page # N/A
The bright finish on these end mills provides a smooth, polished surface.High-performance carbide ball end mills are designed to last longer and create a finer finish when used in their recommended, first-choice materials than general purpose ball end mills. They are used in production milling. Finishing end mills create a finer finish on the workpiece than roughing and roughing/finishing end mills. Carbide end mills provide excellent wear resistance and heat resistance, and they are harder than high-speed steel or cobalt steel end mills. Ball end mills have a rounded nose that creates a round-bottomed groove in milling tasks. Also known as ball-nose end mills, they are rotated against a workpiece to make round-bottomed slots and pockets or mill complex shapes without sharp corners.
- Item Ball End Mill
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Shank Type - Machining Weldon Flat
- Milling Dia. 5/8 in
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Length of Cut 1 1/4 in
- Shank Dia. 5/8 in
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Number of Flutes 2
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- Chip-Breaker No
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Miniature End Mill No
- List Number E5249
- End Mill Application Finishing
- End Mill Style Ball Nose
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Primary Material Application Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code P
- End Mill Cutting Type Center Cutting
Compliance and Restrictions
- WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.