Chucking Reamer, High Speed Steel, Bright (Uncoated), Straight, Decimal Inch, 0.3075"
- Item # 20F377
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 433-.3075
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171610
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These high-speed steel chucking reamers come in sizes that fall between standard trade sizes, and their sizes are expressed in decimal inches from 0.2060" to 0.3755". Straight-flute reamers push chips forward into a hole as they enlarge it to an exact size for a precise fit when installing fasteners or other parts. They are the most commonly used style of reamer. These chucking reamers are made from high-speed steel and have a bright finish that is unaffected when their cutting edges are resharpened. The reamers' straight shank mounts to the chuck of a drill press or similar machining tool.High-speed steel chucking reamers provide good wear resistance in a wide range of reaming applications. These general purpose reamers have a straight shank that mounts to the chuck of a drill press or similar machining tool. Chucking reamers, sometimes called machine reamers, enlarge or finish an existing hole to an exact tolerance or size for a precise fit when installing fasteners or other parts. They usually have a 45° chamfer on the cutting edge to help ensure accuracy as the reamer enters the hole during metalworking tasks.
- Item Chucking Reamer
- Measurement System Decimal Inch
- Reamer Size 0.3075"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.3075
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Shank Dia. 0.3075"
- Flute Type Straight
- Number of Flutes 6
- Flute Length 1-1/2"
- Spiral Direction Neutral
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Overall Length 6"
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Cutting Direction - Machining Right Hand
- Primary Material Application All Materials
- Primary Material Application ISO Code H, K, M, N, O, P, S
- Reamer Application Through Hole
- Size - Decimal 0.3075" - 0.3075
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions