Electronic Keyless Lock, Push Button
- Item # 52WN38
- Mfr. Model # M-AU-NTB610-NR-626-LC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Keyless Lock
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Access Method Push Button Keypad
- Mounting Style Cylindrical
- Lock Material Metal
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Series NTB600
- Handle Type Lever
- Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Key Override Options Replaceable Core Medeco, ASSA, Yale, Abloy
- Hand Nonhanded
- Network Interface None
- Outside Height 8-1/8"
- Outside Width 3-3/4"
- Outside Depth 3-5/16"
- Inside Height 8-1/8"
- Inside Width 3-3/4"
- Inside Depth 3-5/16"
- Latch Length 1/2"
- Latch Front Size 2-1/4" x 1-1/8"
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Keypad Material Hardened Plastic
- Number of Keys 0
- Timed Entry Allowance 1 to 180 sec.
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Battery Life 20,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail No
- Max. User Codes 500
- Max. Proximity Range At Lock
- Fire Rating 3 hr.
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Grade 1
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Standards ANSI/BHMA
- Weather Resistant Yes
- For Use With Management Offices, Restrooms, Staff Lounges, Access to Airport Aprons, Storage Closets
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Paper Template, (2) AA Alkaline Batteries, Allen Wrench, Handle Removal Tool, Instructions, Weather Resistant Gasket Seal, 9V Battery Power Backup, Lockout Mode, Low Battery Indicator, Voice Directed Programming
- Electrical/Mechanical Electrical
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.