Manual Hydraulic Yale 1104-Series Door Closer, Heavy Duty Interior and Exterior, Aluminum
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Closer Brand Yale
- Item Door Closer
- Closer Series Yale 1104
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Automatic/Manual Manual
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Non Hold Open
- Hand Orientation Non-Handed
- Ligature Resistant No
- Closer Mounting Style Parallel, Regular, Top Frame
- Standards ANSI A156.4 Grade 2, UL and cUL Listed
- ADA Compliant No
- Finish Aluminum Painted
- Arm Material Aluminum
- Arm Type Regular, Parallel
- Color Aluminum
- Exterior Door Width 36"
- Housing Height 1-7/8"
- Housing Length 9-1/16"
- Housing Depth 2-5/8"
- Includes Adjustable, Closing Speed Valve, Latching Speed Valve, Mounting Hardware
- Interior Door Width 48"
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Projection from Wall 3"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.