Lever Lockset,Mechanical,Entrance,Grd. 2
- Item # 28XV62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AU5407LN 626
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Entrance
- Lockset Grade 2
- Style 5400 Angled
- Lockset Finish Satin Chrome
- Keyway Type Yale Para
- Key Type Different
- ADA Compliant No
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Cylinder Core Type Not Included
- Features Yale High-Quality Key-In-Knob Locksets Have with Stood The Test of Time By Offering The Finest Cylindrical Lock Mechanisms Available
- For Use With Wood, Steel Doors
- Handle Material Zinc
- Includes Hardware
- Item Lever
- Key Material Brass/Nickel Silver
- Location Type Commercial
- Lockset Performance Strength Heavy Duty
- Number of Keys 2
- Number of Pins 6
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Series 5400
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike Type ASA Strike
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.