Lever Lockset, Mechanical, Entrance
- Item# 5T706
- Mfr. Model# AU5407LN x 626
- Catalog Page# 2029
- UNSPSC# 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Entrance
- Lockset Grade 1
- Style 5400LN Augusta
- Lockset Finish Dull Chrome
- Key Type Different
- Standards ANSI 117.1, UL Listed, ANSI/BHMA SpecificationsA156.115 Certified ANSI/BHMAA156.2, Series 4000Grade 1. UL cUL Fire Rated
- ADA Compliant No
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- For Use With Wood Doors with Wood or Steel Frames
- Handle Material Heavy Gauge Steel
- Item Lever
- Location Type Commercial
- Lockset Performance Strength Heavy Duty
- Number of Keys 2
- Number of Pins 6 to 7
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Series 5400LN
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike Type Curved Lip Strike
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.