Electronic Keyless Deadbolt, 1-3/16" Backset, Cylindrical, Satin Nickel, 1" Latch Length
- Item # 16V933
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # YRD210-US15
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.35 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The YALE® electronic keyless deadbolt eliminates the need for costly, time-consuming rekeying. Electronically programmed seater-resistant deadbolts are excellent for property management applications with 25 individual user codes. Accepts KW-1 keyway and fits door thickness from 1-1/2" to 2-1/4". Simple push-button programming helps eliminate the need for frequent rekeying in property management applications. Includes auto relock, low-battery indicator, lockout and passage modes, 2 keys, and a key override.
- Item Electronic Keyless Deadbolt
- Function Auxiliary with Key Override
- Access Method Keypad
- Mounting Style Cylindrical
- Lock Material Steel
- Finish Satin Nickel
- Series YRD210
- Handle Type None
- Door Thickness 1-1/2" to 2-1/4"
- Key Override Options KW-1 Keyway
- Hand Right or Left
- Outside Height 5-3/16"
- Outside Width 2-3/4"
- Inside Height 6-7/8"
- Inside Width 2-1/8"
- Inside Depth 3"
- Latch Length 1"
- Latch Front Size 1" x 2-1/4"
- Backset 1-3/16"
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 5 to 30 sec.
- Power Source Battery
- Battery Life 1 yr.
- Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail No
- Max. User Codes 25
- Grade 2
- Standards ANSI 156.36
- Weather Resistant Yes
- Includes Auto Relock, Low Battery Indicator, Lock Out Mode, Passage Mode, 2 Keys, Key Override
- Electrical/Mechanical Electrical
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?