Deadbolt Lock,Oil Rub Bronze,12 Button
- Item # 16V931
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # YRD220-US10BP
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Keyless Deadbolt
- Function Auxiliary with Key Override
- Access Method Touch Screen Keypad
- Mounting Style Cylindrical
- Lock Material Steel
- Finish Satin Nickel
- Series YRD220
- Handle Type None
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Key Override Options KW-1 Keyway
- Hand Right or Left
- Outside Height 6-1/16"
- Outside Width 2-3/4"
- Inside Height 6-7/8"
- Inside Width 2-1/8"
- Inside Depth 3"
- Latch Length 1"
- Latch Front Size 1" x 2-1/4"
- Backset 1-3/8"
- Number of Keys 12
- Timed Entry Allowance 5 to 30 sec.
- Power Source (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life 1 yr.
- Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail No
- Max. User Codes 25
- Grade 2
- Standards ANSI 156.36
- Weather Resistant Yes
- Includes Auto Relock, Tri Lingual Touchscreen, Low Battery Indicator, Lock Out Mode, Passage Mode, 2 Keys, Key Override
- Electrical/Mechanical Electrical
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.