Explosives Detection Test Strips
- Item # 34CT59
- Mfr. Model # 1002
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46151605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Explosives Detection Test Strips
- Description/Special Features Test Strips Used to Detect Ingredients In Suspect Liquids, Such As Hydrogen Peroxides or Chlorates, That Can Be Used for Manufacturing Explosives
- Number of Tests 100
- Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Form Test Strips
- Length 2-1/2"
- Width 1/4"
- Shelf Life 12 mo.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.