Explosives Detection Test Strips
- Item # 34CT59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1002
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46151605
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.03 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item Explosives Detection Test Strips
- Description/Special Features Test Strips Used to Detect Ingredients In Suspect Liquids, Such As Hydrogen Peroxides or Chlorates, That Can Be Used for Manufacturing Explosives
- Number of Tests 100
- Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Form Test Strips
- Length 2-1/2"
- Width 1/4"
- Shelf Life 12 mo.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions