Needle Nose Plier, 5" Overall Length, 1" Max. Jaw Opening, Smooth Gripping Surface
- Item # 4CP35
- Mfr. Model # LN54GV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112134
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Needle Nose Plier
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- ESD Safe Yes
- Side Cutter No
- Wire Stripper No
- Wire Crimper No
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Overall Length 5"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Joint Type Solid
- Gripping Surface Smooth
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Length 1-3/16"
- Jaw Width 7/16"
- Tip Width 5/64"
- Max. Jaw Opening 1"
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Handle Color Green
- Material Steel
- Cutting Capacity/Material Not Specified
- Voltage Rating Not Rated
- Features Thin Nose, Copper Alloy Joint Rivet
- Standards ESD Safety Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.