Corner Radius End Mill, 5/16" Milling Dia., Carbide, TiAlN
- Item # 430H28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # I4R0312T081R020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23172005
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.101 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Four-flute end mills clear chips more quickly than end mills with more flutes and allow for higher feed rates than end mills with fewer flutes. They also typically have larger cores and are less prone to breaking than end mills with fewer flutes. The TiAlN coating on these end mills withstands high temperatures and protects them from wear. It allows the end mills to be used at faster speeds than end mills with a bright finish, and it resists cracks and oxidation better than TiN or TiCN coatings.High-performance carbide corner-radius end mills are designed to last longer and create a finer finish when used in their recommended, first-choice materials than general purpose carbide corner-radius end mills. They are used in production milling. Finishing end mills create a finer finish on the workpiece than roughing and roughing/finishing end mills. Carbide corner-radius end mills provide excellent wear resistance and heat resistance, and they are harder than high-speed steel, cobalt, or powdered-metal corner-radius end mills. These end mills have a coating that protects them from wear. Sometimes called bull-nose end mills, corner-radius end mills have a square nose with slightly rounded corners that help distribute cutting forces evenly to prevent damage to the end mill and extend its life. They are rotated against a workpiece to create a flat-bottomed groove with slightly rounded inside corners in milling applications that require a specific radius.
- Item Corner Radius End Mill
- Material - Machining Carbide
- Finish - Machining TiAlN
- Shank Type - Machining Straight
- Milling Dia. 5/16"
- Measurement System Fractional Inch
- Corner Radius 0.02"
- Length of Cut 13/16"
- Overall Length 2-1/2"
- Shank Dia. 5/16"
- Helix Angle 30 Degrees
- Number of Flutes 4
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Drilling Tool Configuration Individual
- Miniature End Mill No
- List Number I4R_VARIMILL_GP
- End Mill Application Finishing
- End Mill Style Corner Radius
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Material Grade - Machining TiAlN
- Primary Material Application Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, M, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.