Water Hard Drill Rod,W1,1-1/16,1.0625 In
- Item # 33E779
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # W1D1-1166
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30102404
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Fine-grained electric furnace melt commercial grade tool is the most versatile and least expensive grade of drill rod. Supplied with fully-spheroidized and 100% free of decarburization structure. High carbon content allows it to be used without heat treatment for many maintenance applications. Provides toughness and maximum wear resistance.
- Item Water Hard, Drill Rod
- Material Steel
- Fractional Size 1-1/16"
- Decimal Equivalent 1.0625"
- Dia. Tolerance +/-.001"
- Finish 30 RMS Max
- Length 36"
- Length Tolerance +.125"/-.000"
- Hardness Scale 207 BHN Max
- Grade W1
- Standards UNS T72301, SAE J437, ASTM A-686-92, FEDERAL QQT-580 REV C
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?