Taper Shank Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 25.50mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 130°, Conventional Point
- Item # 441P70
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A4247-25.5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171609
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.678 lbs.
Country of Origin France Country of Origin is subject to change.
- Item Taper Shank Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 25.5mm
- Decimal Equivalent 1.0039
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 130 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Conventional Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 6.496"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 6.496"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Taper
- Taper Shank Size MT3
- Overall Length 286mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series Alpha(R) XE
- Standards DIN 345
- Drill Diameter Tolerance H8
- Material Grade - Machining HSS-E
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Steel, Titanium
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, M, N, P, S
- Secondary Material Application Composite
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code O
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions