Taper Shank Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 29.00mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 130°, Conventional Point
- Item # 441P06
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A4244-29
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171609
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.893 lbs.
Country of Origin France Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The bright finish on these drill bits is not affected when the bits' cutting edges are resharpened. Vanadium high-speed steel drill bits are made from high-speed steel, carbon, vanadium carbide, and other alloys. They provide more abrasion resistance and wear resistance than standard high-speed steel drill bits. Spiral-flute drill bits evacuate chips as the bits drill into a workpiece.Taper-shank drill bits are directly inserted into the spindle, driving sleeve, or socket of a machine such as a drill press or lathe. This saves time when installing and changing out bits on the machine compared to other styles of drill bits. Taper-shank drill bits are self-locking, which means the friction between the bits and the tool holder keeps the bits in place, even in high-torque applications. These bits should not be used in a collet or chuck.
- Item Taper Shank Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 29mm
- Decimal Equivalent 1.1417
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining Vanadium High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 130 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Conventional Point
- Flute Type Spiral
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 6.89"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 6.89"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Taper
- Taper Shank Size MT3
- Overall Length 296mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 8xD
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series VA
- Standards DIN 345
- Drill Diameter Tolerance H8
- Material Grade - Machining HSS-E
- Primary Material Application Nickel, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Primary Material Application ISO Code M, S
- Secondary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper, Steel
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code N, P
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions