Taper Shank Drill Bit, Drill Bit Size 17.00mm, Drill Bit Point Angle 130°, Conventional Point
- Item # 440U72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A4422-17
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171609
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.299 lbs.
Country of Origin France Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Parabolic-flute drill bits have wide, deep flutes that improve chip flow and heat dissipation, which means feed rates do not need to be reduced as the drill moves deeper into the workpiece. The bright finish on these drill bits is not affected when the bits' cutting edges are resharpened. High-speed steel drill bits provide more flexibility and absorb more shock and vibration than cobalt and carbide drill bits, making them suitable for use in manual drilling machines and handheld power tools. They may leave a rough finish on the hole.Taper-shank drill bits are directly inserted into the spindle, driving sleeve, or socket of a machine such as a drill press or lathe. This saves time when installing and changing out bits on the machine compared to other styles of drill bits. Taper-shank drill bits are self-locking, which means the friction between the bits and the tool holder keeps the bits in place, even in high-torque applications. These bits should not be used in a collet or chuck.
- Item Taper Shank Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Size 17mm
- Decimal Equivalent 0.6693
- Measurement System Metric
- Material - Machining High Speed Steel
- Finish - Machining Bright (Uncoated)
- Drill Bit Point Angle 130 Degrees
- Drill Bit Point Type Conventional Point
- Flute Type Parabolic
- Number of Flutes 2
- Flute Length 6.26"
- Maximum Drilling Depth 6.26"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Shank Type - Machining Taper
- Taper Shank Size MT2
- Overall Length 257mm
- Depth:Dia. Ratio 12xD
- Coolant Fed Non-Coolant Through
- Drill Bit Grouping Individual
- Series UFL
- Standards DIN 341
- Drill Diameter Tolerance H8
- Material Grade - Machining General Purpose
- Primary Material Application Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron, Copper, Steel
- Primary Material Application ISO Code K, N, P
- Secondary Material Application Composite, Nickel, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Secondary Material Application ISO Code M, O, S
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions