Silver Brazing Flux, 6 Oz, 1000-1600 F
- Item# 1UYK2
- Mfr. Model# 334433
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171534
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Silver Brazing Flux
- Type Paste
- Material Inorganic Acid
- Working Range (Deg. F) 1000 to 1600
- Specific Gravity 1.6
- Container Type Plastic Jar
- Container Size 6 oz.
- Application General Purpose For Brazing Copper, Brass, Nickel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Precious Metals
- Standards AWS A5.31-91
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.