Disaster Response Kit, 44 Piece, Orange
- Item# 2TUX3
- Mfr. Model# WP-427
- Catalog Page# 2249
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disaster Response Kit
- Number of Components 44
- People Served 2
- Case Material Nylon
- Color Orange
- Height 12"
- Length 16"
- Width 12"
- Includes (1) Multi-Tool, (2) Glow Sticks, (1) Shutoff Tool, (1) Shovel, (2) Food Bars, (12) Packs Water, (1) 20 ft. Rope, (2) Pr. Leather Gloves, (1) Roll Duct Tape, (2) Ponchos, (1) Flashlight, (1) Hygiene Kit, (1) Dunk Bag, (1) Dry Sack, (2) N95 Respirators, (2) Pair of Safety Goggles; (1) AM/FM Radio, (1) 202 Piece First Aid Kit, (2) Blankets, (2) Pr. Non-Latex Gloves, (2) Vests, (1) Distress Flag, (2) Signal Wand Flashlights, (1) Whistle, (1) Deck Playing Cards
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.