C.E.R.T. Backpack Kit,19 Piece,Green
- Item # 2TUX2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WP-423
- Catalog Page # 1870
- UNSPSC # 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item C.E.R.T. Backpack Kit
- Number of Components 19
- People Served 1
- Case Material Nylon
- Color Green
- Height 16"
- Length 16"
- Width 7"
- Includes (1) Floating Flashlight with Batteries, (1) 20 ft. Rope, (1) Lock Back Knife, (2) N-95 Respirators, (1) High Intensity Whistle, (1) Hard Hat with CERT Label, (1) Gas/Water Shut-Off Tool, (1) Orange Safety Vest, (1) Vented Safety Goggles, (1) 202 Piece First Aid Kit, (1 Pair) Leather Gloves, (1 Pair) Non-Latex Gloves, (1) Roll Duct Tape, (1) Ground Tarp 8 x 10 ft, (1) Utility Tool, (1) Roll Masking Tape, (1) AM/FM Radio with Batteries, (1) Thermal Blanket
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.