Lever Grease Gun, 9000 psi, 24.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk Loading, Rigid Pipe and Flex Hose
- Item # 41HE43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L1355
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112901
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.45 lbs.
Country of Origin Thailand Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The Legacy™ Workforce® heavy-duty grease gun can be quickly and easily loaded by any of 3 methods: bulk filling, suction filling, or with a pre-filled grease cartridge. Has a maximum pressure of 9,000 psi and delivers 1 oz. of grease for every 24 full strokes of the lever-action handle. Includes rigid and flexible extensions.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Bulk, Cartridge
- Grease Gun Handle Style Lever
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe and Flex Hose
- Strokes per Oz. 24
- Max. Operating Pressure 9000 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Pipe Length 6"
- Hose Length 12"
- Tube Color Black
- Tube Material Aluminum
- Tether Capable Not Tether Capable
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Variable Stroke
- Volume per Stroke 0.042 oz.
- Tool Length 15-1/2"
- For Use With 14 oz. Grease Cartridge
- Application Lubricating Grease
- Features Heavy-Duty Die Cast Head Construction for Maximum Durability and Longer Service List, 3-Way Loading, Bulk, Filler Pump and Cartridge, Bleeder Valve for Purging Unwanted Air, Variable Stroke Allows Grease Delivery In Confined Areas Where Short Strokes and High Pressure on Demand are Needed, Durable Follower Rod and Spring for Consistent Priming, Positive -Grip Follower Handle, 4-Jaw Coupler for Better Grip and Longer Service Life, Non-Slip Knurled Barrel for Better Grip, Ergonomic Lever Grip
- Includes Rigid Extension and Flexible Extension
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?