Knife and tool sharpener, WorkSharp
- Item# 6JHJ2
- Mfr. Model# WSKTS
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 52151624
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Knife and tool sharpener
- Type WorkSharp
- Motor HP 0.125
- Phase 1
- Voltage 110
- Hz 60
- Amps AC 0.7
- RPM 18000
- Overall Height (In.) 5.5
- Overall Width (In.) 9
- Overall Depth (In.) 5
- Grinding Wheel Dia. (In.) 12
- Width (In.) .5
- Hole (In.) 0
- Grit 80,220,6000
- Features Abrasive Belt Sharpening System, Precision Guides provide repeatability, 20 Degrees Kitchen Knife Guide, 25 Degrees Sportsman's Knife Guide, Also sharpens scissors and many other bladed shop tools and garden tools.
- Application Knife & Tool Sharpening
- Standards ETL, UL
- Includes Work Sharp WSKTS Power Platform, 6 pc. Abrasive Belt Kit (2) P80 Coarse (2) P220 Medium (2) 6000 Fine, (1) 20 Degrees Kitchen Knife Sharpening Guide, (1) 25 Degrees Outdoor Knife Guide includes Serrated Knife Guide and Scissor Guide, User's Guide, Instructional DVD.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Australia, Germany, France, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.