2 gal. Wood Filler with Temp. Range of 50° to 100°F, Beige
- Item # 52YA09
- Mfr. Model # WE2GKR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wood Filler
- Type Epoxy, Light Weight
- Size 2 gal.
- Container Type Tub
- Color Beige
- Compound Style Epoxy
- Functional Cure 1 to 8 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Tensile Strength 1800 psi
- Temp. Range 50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Primer Yes
- Work Life 30 min.
- Full Cure 1 to 3 Weeks
- Viscosity Thixotropic Paste
- Application Structural Wood Filler
- Characteristics 100% Solids, Shrink Free
- Shelf Life 2 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Total VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/mÂ³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.