Red Mini Light Bar, LED Lamp Type, Magnetic Mounting, Number of Heads: 14
- Item # 14R921
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3770M-R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mini Light Bar
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Mini Light Bar
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 16-1/2"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 3-1/4"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 8-1/2"
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Red
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Flashing, Rotating
- Number of Heads 14
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Magnetic
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Lighter Plug
- Standards SAE J845 Class I
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 8
- Lamp Type LED
- Number of LEDs 24
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Voltage 12 to 15 VDC
- Current Drawn 4.54A
- Base Material Reinforced Plastic
- Housing Material Reinforced Plastic
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Includes 10 ft. Heavy guage Power Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 401N75FEDERAL SIGNAL
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.