- Item # 45A233
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3080PPM-A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Strobe Light
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Strobe Light
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Flashing
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 8
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Standards SAE Class II
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Power Source - Vehicle Lighting 12 to 60VDC
- Number of LEDs 20
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 4-1/2"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 4-1/2"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 6-3/4"
- Diameter - Vehicle Lighting 4-1/2"
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Base Material Plastic
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Light Output 60 Lumens
- Voltage 12/60VDC
- Current Drawn 1.37A
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.