LED Hands Free Light, Nylon, Maximum Lumens Output: 20, Black, 3.00"
- Item# 18C711
- Mfr. Model# QL-PRO Red
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hands Free Light
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Rechargeable No
- Lumens 20/10
- Flashlight Battery Size CR2032
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 20/40 hr.
- Number of Batteries 2
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Run Time on High Setting 20 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 20
- Beam Distance 1m
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Nylon
- Body Dia. 0.90"
- Drop Rating Not Rated
- Lamp Life 40 hr.
- Lamp Type LED
- Length 3.00"
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Switch Type Push Button
- Weight with Batteries 2.40 oz.
- Mounting Type Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.