Pipe Inspection System,20" L,17" W
- Item # 52JJ24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6352
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111716
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pipe Inspection System
- Pipe Capacity 2" to 8"
- Push Rod Length 100 ft.
- Camera Diameter 1-1/2"
- Overall Length 20"
- Overall Width 17"
- Overall Height 7"
- Power Source 12V Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery
- Voltage 12
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Display Color Color
- Connector Type 8-Pin Plug
- Cable Dia. 0.26"
- Waterproof IP67
- Monitor Size 7"
- Monitor System Tiltable and Removable Monitor, Bright TFT Color Display
- Camera Type Digital Inspection Camera with Fully Equipped In A Robust Plastic Case
- Reel Type Enclosed Plastic Drum
- Cable Type Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Cable
- Battery Capacity 2.6Ah
- Battery Included Yes
- Battery Pack Replacement Mfr. No. 4715
- Battery Type Nickel-Metal Hydride
- Material of Construction Water-Resistant Injection Molded
- Number of Wheels 0
- Features Locate and Inspect Damage In Waste Water Pipes, Ventilation Lines of 1-1/2" dia. and Larger, Flue Gas Lines Up to 6" dia. Digital Indication of the Camera Head Angle, Electronic Distance Measurement Displayed On Monitor, Sonde Within Camera Head, Photo and video recording functions
- Includes (5) Plastic Domes, Anti-slide Mat, (2) NiMH Batteries, Heavy Duty Carrying Case, Mini USB Cable, 4 GB SD Card, Detachable 1.5" Pan and Tilt Color Camera Head
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.