4" Rigid Plate Shock-Absorbing Caster, 165 lb. Load Rating
- Item# 6JY63
- Mfr. Model# GDS-100A-RF
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rigid Plate Shock-Absorbing Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 0 to 299 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 4"
- Load Rating 165 lb.
- Wheel Width 1-3/16"
- Overall Height 6-5/16"
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Lock Type No Lock Included
- Caster Product Group Rigid Caster
- Plate Caster Type Rigid
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Polyurethane
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-5/16" x 2-5/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-5/16" x 2-5/16"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Wheel Color Clear
- Caster Core Material Aluminum
- Plate Caster Hole Pattern D
- Plate Size 2-7/8" x 2-7/8"
- Caster Raceway Double Ball
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 5/16"
- Frame Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Plate Thickness 7/32"
- Frame Finish Powder Coated
- Features Shock Absorbing Caster
- Standards CE, ANSI
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
- Caster Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Non-Marking No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.