Carbon Steel Flanged x Flanged Ball Valve, Gear, 6" Pipe Size
- Item # 30C498
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6-F-B110-CS-42-CS-WG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Ball valve is ideal for full flow and positive isolation in high and low temperature processes in pharmaceutical and chemical applications in liquid, air, and gas service.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Flanged
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 6"
- Connection Type Flanged x Flanged
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 285 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 250 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Carbon Steel
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Positive Retained
- Handle Type Gear
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
- Stem Material Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE/Graphite
- Features 150# Flanged
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards ASME B16.5, B16.34
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?