Carbon Steel Flanged x Flanged Ball Valve, Lever, 3" Pipe Size
- Item # 20XU04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3-F-B182-CS-42-CS-WR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Flanged
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 3"
- Connection Type Flanged x Flanged
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 1480 psi CWP, AIR, Gas
- Max. Steam Pressure 250 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Ball Material Nickel Plated Carbon Steel
- Seat Material Filled PTFE
- Stem Type Positive Retained
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
- Stem Material Zinc-Plated Carbon Steel
- Body Seal Material TFE
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards ASME B16.5, B16.34
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).