Carpet Shears, Carpet and Heavy Fabric, Offset, Right Hand, Cutlery Steel, Polished, Length of Cut:
- Item# 4CP69
- Mfr. Model# W20W
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Primary Application Carpet and Heavy Fabric
- Item Carpet Shears
- Left/Right Hand Right Hand
- Handle Style Offset
- Overall Length 10-1/4"
- Length of Cut 5"
- Blade Material Cutlery Steel, Polished
- Tip Shape Sharp
- Cutting Edge Knife
- Adjustable Yes
- Handle Design Ring and Enlarged Bow
- Handle Material Coated Cutlery Steel
- Handle Color Black
- Features Precision Ground Blades provide sharper cutting edges, set easy pivot adjustment, hot drop forged nickel plated blades.
- Application For Cutting Through Multiple Layers and Tough Material on Upholstery, Carpet, Drapery and Fabric
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4CP72WISS
Price $78.45 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.