Enamel Sliding Gate, 1 EA
- Item# 35W577
- Mfr. Model# SD3812
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 30172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sliding Gate
- Wire Room Components Wire Partition Doors and Gates
- Door Type Sliding
- Door Width 3.0 ft.
- Door Height 8.02 ft.
- Function Allows Access Inside Cage or Through Cage with a Slide Door
- Gauge 10 ga.
- Material Steel Wire Crimped, Woven Mesh
- Finish Enamel
- Post Height 12 ft. 5-1/4"
- Post Width 2"
- Base Plate Width 2"
- Base Plate Depth 7"
- Post Material Steel Tubing
- For Use With Mfr. No. SDLKXKD, SDLKXKA
- Includes (2) Door Posts, Padlock Lug, Transom Panel, and Necessary Hardware
- Standards Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ANSI, RIA
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.