Panel, Material: Welded Wire, Overall Height: 10 ft., Overall Width: 6 ft.
- Item # 35W532
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 610RW
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56101510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Panel
- Wire Room Components Wire Partition Panels
- Overall Width 6 ft.
- Overall Height 10 ft.
- Function (2) Stacked Panels to Make Up (1) Section In Between (2) Posts or (1) Post and an Existing Wall
- Gauge 10 ga.
- Material Welded Wire
- Finish Powder Coated
- Color Gray
- Overall Depth 1-1/4"
- For Use With Mfr. No. RP10, CP10, AP10
- Includes (2) Medium Duty 5 ft. H Panels to be Stacked on Top of Each Other to Make Up 10 ft. Height
- Standards Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ANSI, RIA
- Mesh Size 2" x 2"
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 35W498WIRECRAFTERS
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.