Unfinished Hinged Door Cylinder Lock, 1 EA
- Item# 35W630
- Mfr. Model# HDLKXKD
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hinged Door Cylinder Lock
- Wire Room Components Wire Partition Hardware
- Panel Width 3-1/2"
- Panel Height 6-5/16"
- Door Type Swing
- Function Locks Hinged Door with a Cylinder Keyed Different Lock on the Front and a Recessed Turn Knob on the Inside
- Finish Unfinished
- For Use With Mfr. No. HD378, HD478, DHD678, DHD878, HD3710, DHD6710, DHD8710, HD3712, HD4712, DHD6712, DHD8712, HD378RW, HD478RW, HD3710RW, HD4710RW, HD3712RW, HD4712RW
- Includes Keyed Different Lock Plate, Cylinder
- Standards Meets or Exceeds OSHA and ANSI, RIA
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.